Thursday, March 12, 2009

Get Your Buffalo Wings Ready?


Sorry people, things have been going on lately.

Anyway...to my shock last week, Terrell Owens signed with the Buffalo Bills. Really? All the places I thought my favorite player would go...THE BILLS!? In a way it makes no sense to me, its a place that doesn't fit the Terrell Owens mantra.

The Cowboys were that big ego, superstar aura, the Bills seem to fall short.

Then you have to think why he chose the Bills, was it the most money for a one year contract? Or was it the only team that came forward, because it damn sure cant be the team he thought he was going to win with. Today Owens made a request for his #81 and he got it.

He will be paired with Trent Edwards and Lee Evans, he is certainly the biggest name in Buffalo since Jim Kelly. How will the T.O saga go in Buffalo? In my opinion he will play well, he might even make the Bills relevant and a bubble playoff team. I see him getting close to 1000 yards about 8-10 touchdowns, and then moving on to another team next year.

Get your popcorn ready.

No comments: