Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A-ROD You Dummy

So apparently AROD had sex with a stripper back in 2004 during the ALCS vs Boston and now she has come out to tell about it. Pretty convenient timing a day after Cynthia Rodriguez filed for divorce. Here is the article from the Daily News...enjoy....idiot (aimed at AROD..not you kind reader).

Boston stripper claims to have had two-night fling with A-Rod in 2004

Tuesday, July 8th 2008, 12:15 PM

Alex Rodriguez's bitter divorce took a new twist today with a report that a former Boston stripper had a two night fling with A-Rod in 2004 - the year the Red Sox broke the curse and won the World Series.

The ex-dancer, Candice Houlihan, told the Boston Herald she's rooting for A-Rod's wife, Cynthia, in the divorce battle.

"A leopard doesn't change his spots," Candice Houlihan, a hairdresser in Reading, Mass., told the paper. "Good for her. I think she's doing the smart thing."

Houlihan said she met A-Rod at Fenway Park in July 2004 after she and some friends hollered at him and a few other Yankees.

"We were really bustin' his chops and he walked over to us and I thought he was going to yell at us," she said. "But he introduced himself, asked me who I was and if I wanted to meet up for drinks later. I was like 'Hell, yeah!' "

Houlihan said she and A-Rod had a few shots of tequila and some cocktails and then went back to his room at the Ritz-Carlton and had sex.

"I felt bad afterward," she said. "I'm not a bad person. I know how it feels to be cheated on, it sucks. But a couple of drinks later, I didn't notice all that much, to tell you the truth."

He called her a few months later when the Yanks were in town for the American League Championship Series and they had sex again.

"I feel like I reversed the curse," she joked.

No comments: