Monday, June 23, 2008

Scott Proctor - "Im *explitive* Pathetic"


I am well aware of the stench that Scott Proctor gives off when he is on the mound, for I watched Proctor when he was an abomination with the New York Yankees. Well since he was traded to the Los Angeles Dodgers (thank god) he has continued his sub par performances.

In 33 games so far this season, Proctor has pitched 31.2 innings, his ERA? 6.82 and after yesterdays game where he could not retire any of the 5 guys he faced he was his toughest critic.

"I'm not talking about that," Proctor said. "There is nothing (wrong), and I'm tired of people making excuses and saying I'm hurt. My job is to get outs, and I'm (expletive) pathetic. It's embarrassing to know this team battled like that all day, and I pitched like that. It's (expletive) stupid."

Way to Scott, there use to be an excuse for the reason you pitched like a blind man, but now you took that crutch away from you, and guess what, you FELL ON YOUR FACE.

No comments: